Tuesday 8 May 2018

Me Made May: Day 8 - Sansa Pants & Valencia Top

Today I am sporting a dressier outfit than I have lately - I am afterall working. From home.

I dressed up for the dogs?




No matter the reason - I dressed up for you guys! And I'm running out of super casual pants at this point. I'll be getting into my skirts and dresses soon.

I love today's combo regardless!





- The Bella Sunshine Design Sansa Pants

I can get away with wearing these at home and work - I even had my lunch walk with Fynn in them. They are THAT versatile with the right fabric.

Check out more of my Sansa thoughts here:



- New Horizons Valencia Top

I LOVE how sultry I feel in this.

And I can eat a big meal and not worry as it's loose enough to hide the evidence.

I also sewed it for the first time without instructions!  Check it out!

Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment